Stay at Our Historic Hotel in California’s Gold Country
Relax and enjoy the elegant, rustic charms of the Hotel Charlotte, providing lodging & Old West hospitality conveniently located just 30 minutes to the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
- Non-smoking rooms
- King, queen and twin-sized beds
- Free local & long distance calls within the US
- Free Wireless Internet access in all rooms
- Clock radio with alarm by request at front desk
- Color satellite TV in all rooms
- Free use of computer and Internet
- Roll-away beds (available at front desk for select rooms for an additional charge)
- Hair dryers
- Irons upon request at front desk
- Select pet-friendly rooms
- Free parking
*Local Amenity – Groveland Tesla Station
The Groveland Tesla Station Is Now Open!!! The station has seven charging stalls available, enabling travel into and out of one of Yosemite. The Groveland and Fish Camp Supercharger locations serve the purpose and vision of Tesla’s Supercharger network, which is enabling long-distance road trips to all Tesla owners.
Looking to house visiting workers?
Do you need a place to stay during your Pine Mountain Lake remodel?
Need to find some overflow space for visiting family or friends?
At Hotel Charlotte, we have a variety spaces that are perfect for longer term visitors to the area. We can tailor a special price for you based on the length of your stay and specific needs.
Our hotel rooms offer a cozy place in the heart of downtown Groveland’s restaurants, shops and historic buildings.
Groveland, CA is conveniently located near Yosemite National Park, the Stanislaus National Forest, Moccasin Power Station and Hetch Hetchy reservoir.